So getting going on the project I posted about yesterday, I decided to touch up the figures I already had. Here's what I had already:
A pretty basic, kind of dull paint job. And after a little while of working at it I came up with this:
I'm migrating them from the plastic bases to washers, but aside from that I've gone with blue trousers with a yellow stripe down the outside of the leg, yellow shoulder pads, and I've added a good few highlights to the reds to really bring them out.
I am a really big fan of that yellow stripe. I'll check back once they're all done and based, and while I'm working on that I'll think about how I can touch up the Knights.